aboutsummaryrefslogtreecommitdiff
path: root/core (follow)
Commit message (Expand)AuthorAgeFilesLines
* separate methods with page breaksHEADmasterGravatar Pouar Dragon2020-10-221-12/+23
* figured out how to handle thisGravatar Pouar Dragon2020-10-227-40/+98
* fix warningGravatar Pouar Dragon2020-10-221-1/+1
* better docstringsGravatar Pouar2020-10-122-27/+37
* this seems to be clearer in programmer intentGravatar Pouar2020-10-121-1/+1
* docstrings and declaresGravatar Pouar2020-10-122-2/+9
* another giant commit with a useless log messageGravatar Pouar2020-10-128-985/+993
* docstring typosGravatar Pouar2020-10-111-2/+2
* rename handle-user-input to handle-queryGravatar Pouar2020-10-104-664/+664
* Make use of hooks from SerapeumGravatar Pouar2020-10-102-0/+5
* more declaresGravatar Pouar2020-10-102-11/+13
* rework modulesGravatar Pouar2020-10-095-0/+0
* decided to not wrap it in valuesGravatar Pouar2020-10-031-3/+3
* make use of random-from-range againGravatar Pouar2020-10-031-2/+2
* can't believe I did thatGravatar Pouar2020-10-031-1/+3
* use fmtGravatar Pouar2020-10-021-4/+5
* add new function for getting the effective type effectivenessGravatar Pouar2020-10-024-14/+27
* add random-from-range backGravatar Pouar2020-10-021-0/+5
* make more use of serapeumGravatar Pouar2020-09-234-15/+12
* another optimizationGravatar Pouar2020-09-175-2/+11
* indentGravatar Pouar2020-09-161-172/+173
* optimizationGravatar Pouar2020-09-161-0/+2
* WTF am I doing?Gravatar Pouar2020-09-161-33/+26
* patch McCLIM bug, revert when this gets fixedGravatar Pouar2020-09-151-0/+21
* get this macro to work in the latest McCLIMGravatar Pouar2020-09-151-3/+6
* forgot to update these docsGravatar Pouar2020-09-141-2/+2
* add missing methodsGravatar Pouar2020-09-131-0/+2
* refactor a bunch of stuff into mixinsGravatar Pouar2020-09-132-48/+108
* ensure fart-count is reset upon messingGravatar Pouar2020-09-101-0/+1
* add fart mechanicGravatar Pouar2020-09-104-9/+45
* add multiplier and cooldown to fill-bladder and fill-bowelsGravatar Pouar2020-09-104-14/+58
* decided to abstract theseGravatar Pouar2020-09-073-8/+28
* indentionGravatar Pouar2020-08-3113-1730/+1730
* Start making use of &aux.Gravatar Pouar2020-08-311-508/+475
* formatting styleGravatar Pouar2020-08-291-1/+2
* yet another mega commit that should probably be split up but ehGravatar Pouar2020-08-137-285/+351
* api changeGravatar Pouar2020-08-102-4/+4
* split libexec.lispGravatar Pouar2020-08-097-4207/+4214
* split bin.lispGravatar Pouar2020-08-093-497/+499
* remove unnecessary declarationGravatar Pouar2020-07-231-2/+1
* forgot this means something different when in that loopGravatar Pouar2020-07-231-5/+10
* use destructuring-bindGravatar Pouar2020-07-221-31/+23
* Think I got this wrongGravatar Pouar2020-07-211-1/+4
* moves can now have mutliple element typesGravatar Pouar2020-07-212-24/+19
* subtypes are supposed to count hereGravatar Pouar2020-07-201-1/+1
* use a macro for thisGravatar Pouar2020-07-202-26/+28
* bugfixGravatar Pouar2020-07-181-7/+6
* apparently this feature was already supported in iterateGravatar Pouar2020-07-172-30/+30
* apparently the macro-level macro was redundantGravatar Pouar2020-07-173-24/+19
* remove element-type-mixinGravatar Pouar2020-07-171-3/+14